Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I call mine Casper, the friendly boxcar. My friends now call me BoxCar Willie since Will is my name. These cars just make everything about them seem fun!! It was tough giving up my Tacoma truck but I'm adjusting very well!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
SPECTRE. Got it on the plates. Im putting Ghost purple flames on the entire xB. Along with screaming skulls, the flames seem to disappear and reappear depending on lighting conditions and position you are to the car. Everything about the car is dark. Getting 18 inch Konig unknowns in Spring. Half Black half chrome. Pics are coming soon. PS: "Boxcar willie" is mad cool. :)

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
admin said:
Hahaha thats pretty funny....

Welcome to our forums Silent Slim
Haha well thank you. Glad to be here! :)
Yeah I was at work one day and this older guy saw my xB in the parking lot and commented on it, not knowing it was mine, saying "what is that car? it looks like a... cracker box! That is so ugly!" Me and my co-workers found it hilarious at the time and I just kinda tweaked the name a bit and that was the origin of my xB's name.
DA KRAKABOX! :p

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
My xB's name is The Toaster or Camo Joe because it's the camoflouge green.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
BaxXxter is his name. Cuz box star was already taken and well I wanted something different.;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
look on the rear panel. A very cool graphic plus the yellow and black theme

Mine though is just called Sakura. Means Cherry blossom in Japanease but I just call it my toaster.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.