Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a hold of a camera today so I thought I would take some pics. I am fairly new to the forum and this is the first time I have posted pics of my car.






I also have an FFF in the mail.:)
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
Looks good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
Very nice! I'm feeling the stance, what are you riding on?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the nice comments guys

surfcitylocal, I am riding on goldlines, and highly recommend them, they are great springs with a comfortable ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
dminner said:
Thanks for the nice comments guys

surfcitylocal, I am riding on goldlines, and highly recommend them, they are great springs with a comfortable ride.
Great! One more Box running on Gold-Lines that is lower than mine. I am the only one I know of that didn't get the look I wanted. I love the ride with the Gold-Lines but they just don't put my Box as low as everyone else who is riding on them. Go figure!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The lip might look a little lower in the grass, is your spacing between the tire and fender larger than mine? Because with the new wheels the tires are actually even slightly shorter? I was almost tucking the stock wheels in the front, but the back has always been higher.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
Your box looked sick on SL but looks even better on Club xB :) dude send me a pick when you get your FFF PM me as soon as you get it I PMed you the TRF grill ass soon as I painted it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
awesome ride!!!! btw, where did you get the dash vinyl from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Great! One more Box running on Gold-Lines that is lower than mine. I am the only one I know of that didn't get the look I wanted. I love the ride with the Gold-Lines but they just don't put my Box as low as everyone else who is riding on them. Go figure!
Cut the springs...I know of a person who did and he achieved the perfect stance...;)
 

·
bB SQUAD!!!
Joined
·
2,793 Posts
WOW... good looking RS3.0 you got there...

if i may ask, what fog lights you have there and where did you get them??? im waiting on mine from ebay by hella but i think i like yours better...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^^I actually got mine at Walmart for like 15bucks, they come in either white or yellow tinted, they are actually factory style lights for an older chevy blazer but fit the holes from our lower side grill pieces perfectly.
 

·
bB SQUAD!!!
Joined
·
2,793 Posts
dminner said:
^^^I actually got mine at Walmart for like 15bucks, they come in either white or yellow tinted, they are actually factory style lights for an older chevy blazer but fit the holes from our lower side grill pieces perfectly.
OIC... well the ones i got off ebay are the exact size of the knock off pieces (3" x 5.75") and they look just like yours (same black trim on the side)... damn you got some great deal there... next time i'll look at walmart first :D
 

·
mertechperformance
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
Thats unsafe.
only if ya don't know what you're doing. and only the front's can be cut.





rims look good drop looks pretty good. not diggin the lip , prolly cause it's black plastic. but hey good start
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Actually I sold the lip this weekend to get a kenstyle lip. However, the lip wasnt just black plastic. It was painted a satin black to match the grills, mirrors, and other trim peices.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top