Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay guys i have an annual pass (even though i live in norcal) and i'm gonna be down there again in october. there's a lot of you guys i haven't see in a while or haven't even met at all and it'd be great to meet up. so what better place than the happiest place on earth!! lol. i was told there was already something goin on the 1st and 15th, so i was thinking the 21st or 28th would be good. let me know guy so i can get solid details and get this thing planned out. i figure everybody loves disneyland and the kids wouldn't be bored at this meet! so lets make this a big meet guys! now let me get some feedback.

·
mobbin
1,885 Posts
haha i dont have a pass or anything, and its like almost 60 bucks to get in. i doubt we would be able to get all the cars in together and parked together, as they have parking attendants to tell you where to go.

we could meet around there early then whoever wants to go to the park can go?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm i guess if ya don't already have a pass it might be kinda expensive. we don't have to park exactly next to each other. just meet by the main gate. or we could have a huge roll in. i figure if this meet up gets really big it might be hard to stay all together through out the day so maybe meeting up in the morn for a while split in to smaller groups during the day and group up again for dinner and night time.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
yellow_sub said:
okay guys i have an annual pass (even though i live in norcal) and i'm gonna be down there again in october. there's a lot of you guys i haven't see in a while or haven't even met at all and it'd be great to meet up. so what better place than the happiest place on earth!! lol. i was told there was already something goin on the 1st and 15th, so i was thinking the 21st or 28th would be good. let me know guy so i can get solid details and get this thing planned out. i figure everybody loves disneyland and the kids wouldn't be bored at this meet! so lets make this a big meet guys! now let me get some feedback.
Im right across the street literally so id be down for a meet. I used to work for the tragic kingdom and they are very strict about allowing anything they didnt authorize to happen.As for those who dont want to visit Disneyland (I cant stand the place anymore) We could all meet up in the downtown disney parking lot and mingle into downtown, i know the compass bookstore/coffeehouse has a crapload of tables outside and as long as we bought a beverage, we have every right to be there.... something to think about

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we don't really have to have a show/meet in the parking lot just show up as a big group. tons of tourist groups do that and i'm sure they get it authorized.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
yellow_sub said:
we don't really have to have a show/meet in the parking lot just show up as a big group. tons of tourist groups do that and i'm sure they get it authorized.
Not saying to have a show in the parking lot at all, theres just gonna be those that either dont want to enter disneyland because of the outrageous prices, or the dictatorship. Ive seen firsthand people get hasseled by Disney Security because they were part of a large group and Security feels "threatened".

·
Scion God
541 Posts
I dont want to sound like im trying to persuade you not to have a Disneyland meet as thats not it at all. Just thought that for those that cant enter Disneyland, Downtown would be a great alternative as that gives everyone a chance to participate.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
kartel said:
I dont want to sound like im trying to persuade you not to have a Disneyland meet as thats not it at all. Just thought that for those that cant enter Disneyland, Downtown would be a great alternative as that gives everyone a chance to participate.

Sounds like a good option there. maybe those that want to do Disneyland, go park in the am.. and then, we can meet up with those that don't want to do Disneyland in the afternoon for lunch or something at Downtown Disneyland. I mean it's not that far and if you chill for a bit isn't the parking free at the Downtown parking lot?

·
Scion God
541 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
Sounds like a good option there. maybe those that want to do Disneyland, go park in the am.. and then, we can meet up with those that don't want to do Disneyland in the afternoon for lunch or something at Downtown Disneyland. I mean it's not that far and if you chill for a bit isn't the parking free at the Downtown parking lot?
Exactly...... First 3 hours are free. 4 hours if ya get validation

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
sounds like a plan. Gives everyone two options.. so this could work out.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
goo ideas both of you. we'll have 2 meet up times it looks like one for those who want to go to the park and another for those just doing downtown. i think a big clubxb dinner there at rainforest or espn might be nice. that mexicn place there is darn good too. now what about the dates?

·
Scion God
541 Posts
yellow_sub said:
goo ideas both of you. we'll have 2 meet up times it looks like one for those who want to go to the park and another for those just doing downtown. i think a big clubxb dinner there at rainforest or espn might be nice. that mexicn place there is darn good too. now what about the dates?
Yellowsub....... Just let me know when your down here and i'll make sure to get over to meet ya.. Any friend of Evildaves is a friend of mine!!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i am down. i got an annual pass, but it will expire on Oct. 11 this year. i wont renew it because im out of money. :(

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well since the date doesn't really matter to much to y'all i'll just pick. when i go to work tomarrow i'll see what would be best. probably the later the better as i want to have my car on air before i come down so i don't have 393 miles(no i didn't mapquest it i've just made the trip from my house to harbor so many time i know the milage) of rubbing each way.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bB626 said:
i am down. i got an annual pass, but it will expire on Oct. 11 this year. i wont renew it because im out of money. :(
nooooo start savin now so you can renew!!! i promise you this won't be only time i try to do a meet there within the next year.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stylis said:
I was looking into one of those family annual passes for my family. But we are not sure if we can make this one james. I will have to pass this to my lady and see what she says. Sounds like a cool idea though
Gabe!!! do it. you know you love this drive and the kids would love it too. get the passes cause like i said it won't be the last time i do this.

·
Registered
657 Posts
yellow_sub said:
bro if you don't go you know what i'm gonna say everytime i see you.:D

awwww, I see what your doing. LOL Like that one time you should have gone, DUDE James you should have gone man. You totally missed out. :D :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.