Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...just got my authentic CDM Toyota Badge and its busted :( it makes me sad!! OH SO SAD!! think the guy is sending me another though.

Pic:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
damn that sucks it broken. is that just how weak it is? just some cheap plastic?

ive been wanting to get one for a while so i can stick on my hood. (probably just for shows otherwise itll get stolen)

scotty

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, its reallt heavy metal, the bottom is plastic (base) but the arm and emblem are pewter I think. Its just that the idot put it in a bag, and not a box.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ah gotcha. well thats probably gonna be a buy of mine pretty soon since ive changed up the car QUITE a bit since it was last seen!! it would go perfect :)

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Idiot all right, I guess China doesn't make boxes. :)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
pewter...that sucks i think pewter is the softest metal. I had a pewter keychain and i could bend it easily...

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^yeah, but its better than plastic.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
That sux Sid. Some people just don't know how to package to prevent damage while in transit. Doesn't matter if its down the street or another country.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
probably not pewter its costly from chia most likley pot metal more brittle than bendable pewter.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
squirrel said:
That sux Sid. Some people just don't know how to package to prevent damage while in transit. Doesn't matter if its down the street or another country.

Sid? where is Sid? This is >>SAM<< :D

Yeah, prolly potmetal, I dont know what it is, but its not plastic.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Sir said:

lol!!! we only have 1 letter difference, but i bet squirrel thought it was me:D
just kidding!!!

anyways, go get mix some metal bond(epoxy) that ahould take care of it. prolly you might as well paint it white.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Sir said:

I meant you Sam. Just a typo, that's all.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats a serious typo man ;) the I and the A are on different sides of the keyboard, as are the M and the D. LOL Just giving you **** man :D

I was looking at the base today, and the little metal bit that connected with the emblem is bent and cracked like 1/4 inch down, so I am going to have to chop that off before I can JB weld it....erg, so much work!! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.