Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My headlights are dim. Is this a none issue with XB's?

What is the brightest replacement bulb I can get to go into my factory headlights? Just low beams. High beams are OK.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I use the Sylvania Ultra. Like them because it's a brighter white light. I replace them once a year as they gradually get dim with use. I have a 50 minute drive to and from work. It's dark at least one way and sometimes both ways. So they get a lot of use.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i bought a 2014 xb and feel like the light output is terrible, i ended up putting in a set of 6000k HIDs and its wayyy better now. i still plan to open my headlights and replace the projector lenses with the morimoto tsx-r 2.5" clear lenses. my other car is also an acura TL, the factory projector / HID setup in those cars are quite nice, so maybe i'm a bit biased..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i bought a 2014 xb and feel like the light output is terrible, i ended up putting in a set of 6000k HIDs and its wayyy better now. i still plan to open my headlights and replace the projector lenses with the morimoto tsx-r 2.5" clear lenses. my other car is also an acura TL, the factory projector / HID setup in those cars are quite nice, so maybe i'm a bit biased..
Thanks for the info. We are looking now for a 2014/2015 5spd so this is good to know. As far as current, we just got the Sylvania Bulbs but waiting for the weather to warm up to replace them. I'd love to hear how the replacement went with the projector lenses. Did you do it yourself? Hard to do? Huge improvement or just a better look?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts