Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i'm an old fart so don't really keep up with what's going on but i was curious on how this brand is. since i'm from back in the day when rockford was starting to get big, had nakamichi, soundstream, oh and alpine, kenwood and so on. cause i just had DD 10" put in my box, was just wondering where this brand stands as far as others out there.

·
Registered
410 Posts
DD Digital Designs

I was looking into DD aka Digital Designs about 1-2 years ago. Last I checked they held the record for SPL but I know that changes so they might not anymore. Depending on what you bought they offer some $$ and Really top of the line stuff when going SPL.

Personally I like Kicker and PowerBass the most. They both offer an affordable product that hits hard as hell!! Here is a link on Digital Designs

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/default.asp

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, my friend put in the DD for me but he's been in the industry for awhile and keeps up with everything. i just told him hey i wanna put in some small sounds with some screens. i was just wondering cause when i asked what is DD and he just nodded and gave me a wink and a smirk! so i figured they must be good. but was wondering how they are compared to others out there. and yeah it wasn't cheap.

·
Registered
234 Posts
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
I was looking into DD aka Digital Designs about 1-2 years ago. Last I checked they held the record for SPL but I know that changes so they might not anymore. Depending on what you bought they offer some $$ and Really top of the line stuff when going SPL.

Personally I like Kicker and PowerBass the most. They both offer an affordable product that hits hard as hell!! Here is a link on Digital Designs

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/default.asp
DD is excellent, a friend of mine has 2 DD 12s in his ride and its amazing. He meters at 146.9 and his install is beautiful. The shop that did his install did mine also and their work is flawless, they were featured in an article which you can see below. You cant go wrong with DD thats for sure, they're 2nd to R esonant Engineering in my mind. :D

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, sounds killer. yeah i justed wanted to hear people's personal experience or comments. thanks a million.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just bumping this, has anyone else used Digital Design?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I personally have RE, but I have quite a few friends that swear by DD. They hit hard, and oh so crisp. From the setups Ive heard, they definetly get my recommendation!!

scotty

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was just wondering only cause besides my close friends run them but i don't know any scion peeps running it. so i was just wondering about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.