Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into this part but not sure if itll look good on the car. Was wondering if you guys had links or pictures of diffrent styles of the part. If there are any ?
I dont know if there are diffrnet sizes n what not so someone help a dooby out

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^^^They look the same as knockoffs though...right? Not to many different choices in visors. Could always color match them to your car, or break out the fiberglass and experiment I guess. Always wanted to metalicize the smaller wade visors, but it's to damn expensive.

Here's a color match pic

looks good, and I've also seen a pic of ones that had some kind of lip on the bottom. They were one peice, but the bottom had that step effect as if you laid one Toyota visor on top of another. They were also color matched to the car.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont wanna run knockoffs...i have a new vision and its gona be legit..right scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
if ya listen, ya itll be badass ;) theres a couple on this site that will be revealing cars soon that I have helped guide on. i think theyll be pretty freaking sick. I dont wanna sound arrogant, but if you listen i can make it happen :)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
PM me if ya want and maybe I can help. :) Sometimes its just good to have another opinion. I know theres one user I send all my questions too about my own car and what he thinks. Fresh perspectives are always nice. :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
^^^^^They look the same as knockoffs though...right? Not to many different choices in visors. Could always color match them to your car, or break out the fiberglass and experiment I guess. Always wanted to metalicize the smaller wade visors, but it's to damn expensive.

looks good, and I've also seen a pic of ones that had some kind of lip on the bottom. They were one peice, but the bottom had that step effect as if you laid one Toyota visor on top of another. They were also color matched to the car.
that "step effect" visor you're talking about is probably the affection ones. they're actually 2 pieces--the toyota oem visors and the affection pieces. i think i got quoted somewhere around $300 for just the affection pieces. so in the end you'd probably pay close to $600 for visors. :eek:
hope that helps

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Esam, Toyota OEM, and Affection are all legit options.
I'm assuming these are the affection visors? Those are the ones I was trying to explain earlier. Always wondered who made them

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yepperz. And like Aaron said, theyre a two piece visor that requires you to have Toyota OEM visors, in which the affections fit over. ( I tried ordered just the plain Affections about a year ago, and was told this and bailed out).

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
that "step effect" visor you're talking about is probably the affection ones. they're actually 2 pieces--the toyota oem visors and the affection pieces. i think i got quoted somewhere around $300 for just the affection pieces. so in the end you'd probably pay close to $600 for visors. :eek:
hope that helps

haha..if I would of looked before submitting I would of seen the answer to my questions.

Wow....so they are a 2 piece deal. They look good, but I wouldn't be able to justify $600 visors. I wanted the Toyota visors for the longest time, and finally broke down when I saw them for $240. Even that's a lot for freakin plastic visors. Think of all the other stuff you can get for 6 bills. Thanks for the info guys!

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
PM me if ya want and maybe I can help. :) Sometimes its just good to have another opinion. I know theres one user I send all my questions too about my own car and what he thinks. Fresh perspectives are always nice. :)

i would like some opinions aswell.....
:D

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
if ya listen, ya itll be badass ;) theres a couple on this site that will be revealing cars soon that I have helped guide on. i think theyll be pretty freaking sick. I dont wanna sound arrogant, but if you listen i can make it happen :)
the mans got a point he knows his shiz. cant wait till I can say I am done and scotty I owe you for putting me in the right direction its going to look sick:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.