Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the difference between our ncp31 and their ncp31?
i was ready to buy interior panels but my source was telling me certain pieces wont fit?
:confused:

·
Registered
873 Posts
just lookin' at pics. like the window/lock panel it's backwards from us. if you move things to the right side things do gotta flip. i probably not making sense but. yeah i was looking at some interior panels but didn't wanna do work to get them in. you know me plug and play. LOL.

·
Banned
338 Posts
very true kory.. depends on what interiour panels you looking at.. im pretty sure they can be modded to fit. if you talking about seats tehre totaly differant.

I know that you can make your car an right hand drive if you really wanted to.. all the holes are there to do it. all you need is all the parts.. and that would be the craziest JDM mod Yet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yea i was thinking that too about that switch panel but everything else looks like it would fit without/very little modification. ::shrug::

·
Registered
873 Posts
those a/c ones won't fit either. but i like that steering wheel.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ive got the bB door panels:D

As for converting our cars to RHD, i wouldn't do it. You have to cut out your firewall and weld in the new RHD one in. Kinda scary and i think its gay. If you wanna RHD bB, import 1.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
the only dash panel you could use from one car to another id the center part where the radio is. Everything else is RHD specific. I would'nt do the Zenki dash tho as those parts may not fit well if at all.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
those a/c ones won't fit either. but i like that steering wheel.
i like your wheel better. ;)

what interior panels you want to get?
i wanted to get the entire kit. (A,B,C,D, and the a pillars)
i got quoted somewhere around $900. good thing my source told me some wont fit :D

post photos of what panels you want to replace I could design some.
thanks! thatd be dope. i was thinking A,B,C,D, and the A pillars ^. how much would that cost?

·
Banned
338 Posts
I have an extra top part of the dash. Im in the process of designing some covers like the ones you looking at but not chrome but the alsa corp chrome paint can get you a chrome finish and a full FG dash cover.

B wont fit the drivers side measures 19in and the passenger sides measure 16in

Passenger side

Drivers side

I every thing else should work

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.