Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol! i know this is a funny thread, but im bored...

so anyway, i got hurt today while i was closing the driver's side door. i was standing too close to it and i slam the door. the bottom corner of the door just scraped my leg, hurts like hell.

and other times, the xB just statics shock me every time i get out of the car. i hate that! :mad:

·
Registered
827 Posts
It hasnt hurt me, but when we test drove it, my 6yo daughter slammed her finger in the door. It has been a month and she has the purple nail, and it is about to fall off. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
I use and anti static spray that keeps the shocks from happening--it also helps in vacuuming dog hair off the upholstry. Yes, I have nicked my leg with the lower corner of the door when I am preoccupied. But I LOVE MY xB!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I've turned and smacked my head on the hatch numerous times, while it was open of coarse.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i get shocked everytime i get out of my car too. also i've cut up my knuckles a few time working on the box.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I've gotten maybe one shock in over a year, but others, wearing different materials than the blah cottons and such I wear, get shocked nearly every time. :) Vanillia likes me, I guess.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
It's sent me bleeding a few times during extensive cleaning and I've punctured myself while working on it too. I'm sure I've banged up my leg on the door like the rest of you.

On the other hand, mine almost never shocks me. Perhaps it is the rubber mats I run on normal days. My wife's shocks me constantly and the shocks are BIG! Wierd, huh?

-Alex

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.