Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know that if you spray the front washer fluid just as you are passing the drive-through window at McDonalds that its angled perfectly and will shoot right in the window. Well thats at stock height. I don't know about dropped. I found out last night. I went to get some chow for my brother in law and they were taking too long and had a crappy attitude too. So I gave them a little shower...don't worry its only water. I didn't stop laughing for 5 minutes...

Anybody have any other interesting facts about the box...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have no squirters :(

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sucks because its really funny...

i get off work in 5.25 hours....shaking

·
Registered
869 Posts
next time you get a tailgater turn your sprayers on and look in your rearview miror, it will spray the crap out of the car behind you then they will back off... it works better than doing a brake check try it out!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have tried that and yes especially to peeps who love to tail... there was once when this guy was freaking out wondering where was the water coming from. he just kept looking around :)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^Which is why its so fun sepecially at night

·
Registered
546 Posts
I heard that you can turn your rear squirter upside down and if you do not have a rear wing you can use it to squirt anybody tailing you as well... drop right on the windshield :)---

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It works with a wing too, just not at higher speeds, because the wind pushes most of the fluid back down on the inside of the wing, and it drips off.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
It works with a wing too, just not at higher speeds, because the wind pushes most of the fluid back down on the inside of the wing, and it drips off.
yep, i have a rs3 and i do it all the time, it shoots rite over the wing...but not at 90mph. the look on peoples faces is priceless. esp here in san antonio where rain is rare.

·
Registered
869 Posts
LOL....i got to try flipin my rear squirter upside down....i never use the damn thing....but if i flip it..then it will be useful

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
polarproject said:
LOL....i got to try flipin my rear squirter upside down....i never use the damn thing....but if i flip it..then it will be useful

check out my DIY on SL. I'd give you the link, but I'm banned.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.