• MT

Votes: 73 45.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
AT because I don't know how to drive an MT. Plus, I am not that coordinated especially when driving...LOL!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bought a MT. When I test drove one, it was AT and I just didn't think it had enough power, so I bought the MT. I am very happy with my decision.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Auto... just doesn't seem like the type of car that would need to be MT.. I'd only get MT on a sports car.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
manual TCM.

There was a 3 week wait right after the Scion was first released, but I got mine in 2 days! Thankfully the dealership I go to all of the time has pull in this region.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
AT because I don't know how to drive an MT. Plus, I am not that coordinated especially when driving...LOL!!!:rolleyes:
Don't feel bad. Iv'e been trying to teach my 16 year old how to drive mt and that boy has no cordination at all.:( He also can't dance. No rhythm. I know you do.;)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i got an AT. i share with my mom 15% of the time, ya know?

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
AT. I spend 75% of my driving time sitting in traffic going 20 mph anyway so screw the manual, I'll save that for the sports cars :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I bought a stick, it helps with the lack of power.

·
Registered
99 Posts
AT- Purchased in nov of 04, got 05 BCP model for my wife. The deal was that I wasn't able to play with it until I paid it off. Got done paying it off in Oct. Now it's time to play.
Besides, She'll like the looks she'll get when I get done!

·
Registered
178 Posts
i bought the at camo green cause i didnt want to wait 6 weeks for a mt black

·
Registered
501 Posts
I bought an AT BOP 2006. Partly because, like Slim, it doesn't seem sporty enough for a stick, partly because, like Ric, I'm older and getting lazy, and partly because my wife doesn't like the stick and she drives it sometimes.

I did second guess myself a bit at first, because I do enjoy stick shifts, but I love it just the way that it is. And right after I bought it, I ran into a girlfriend of mine who broke her leg real bad last year and had to sell her Toyota truck because she literally couldn't drive it with her cast on! I sure never considered that. That would suck bad.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.