Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I just ordered the Progress Tech 2" spring/sway bar kit from PartShippers.com. I'm kind of nervous about my purchase, but am confident I'll be getting a quality product. What I'm nervous about is the difference in ride quality with the lowered springs (and scraping as soon as it happens the first time).

Anybody out there with this setup OR just the Progress springs? What should I expect? Would you buy them again?

Should I expect any problems with camber? I do NOT want rear/front camber at all.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i have talk to alot of people about springs and some of them have those springs and like them.ride im not sure about but they really like them

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've searched quite a bit, just wanted some more current info since most threads on them were old. Also wanted a more true review, since those who installed them would be over there 'new part' excitement and the real flaws would be noticable after using them for X amount of time.

Looking forward to getting them on, thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
I have Progress springs and the swaybar too. They ride very well and the price is good for the combo for 300.00

You did good getting them you wont be dissapointed. I also installed Koni adjustable shocks at the same time so your ride might be different with the stockers.

I am satisfied with the ride compared to stock its alot smoother. My back can tell the difference. :)

Springs wont change camber at all.

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cravin! Thanks for the reply. I am considering Koni's on all fours at some point in the future. What's your general opinion on the shocks themselves? Worth the cost? Do it again?

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
My car is a work daily driver first. Funtime hotrod second so I went with the sensible suspension.

If I knew then what I know now I would go airbags or at least Progress coilovers to get it lower. Coilovers are just a few hunderd more. Airbags= big bux. but they kickass for the shows. ;)

But really I like my setup for all around driving and reliability. I plan on keeping my box for a long time. :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
yah
i have the m to
i dont scrape unless im going 40 over a bump..
wich i do almost all the time/ but usually dont scrape..
im more worried about bending my wheels( wich r off)
trading them =] waiting to ship them out 2marrow or sometime this week.
but back to the point
good ride quality better than stock!
looks good
and u wont scrape if u pay attention or dont try to do it intentionlly..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.