Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't believe I didn't see it before today. I've had my Box since November of 05 and I just saw it for the first time today. If it has been discussed before I missed it. I have pictures and will post them later tonight when I get home from work for those who haven't found it. (i am hoping i'm not the only one that didn't know it was there)

If you knew it was there post up! IF YOU DO KNOW, DON'T POST THE LOCATION YET FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW...we'll tell them later (sorry for the caps)

EDIT: OK, it appears that with 170 views and only 20 replies that maybe I'm not the only one that didn't know there was a business card holder in the xB. For those who did know, you rock! For those who didn't know...it's in the door of the "oven" or cubbyhole.

I wonder what else I haven't found yet...hmmmm

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
yeah me too Pete. I actually noticed it the next day, but that's just because I'm obsessed with pockets, buttons, levers, lights, switches, drawers, cup holders, and the occational shiney object. First thing I do when I get in a car is start playing with all that :p

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I keep my emergency road service card and my insurance card there...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keep the posts going but it appears that I am the ignorant moron that I thought I was. :(

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
(Originally I was going to keep my Chevron card in there - super convienient when stopping for gas - but if someone stole my xB it would be convienient for THEM, TOO. That idea lasted maybe 10 seconds...)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, so I'm the only moron that didn't know the card holder was there. I'll just go sit in the corner for a while and ponder my navel.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Its not that! Its just that its been found and posted on other boards. :) Remember some ppl have had their boxes for over two years now. :)

Wheres the pic for all the ppl who dont know where it is? I meant to take one today but I forgot and I hardly ever open that door. :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts