Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know I have been playing with my suspension more and more lately. When I purchased the car I put Progress springs on. I was ok with that for about....oh.....5 minutes. I have always had lowered cars so I just have the dying need to have my car as low to the ground as possible. Well, now the wife steps in and there goes any idea of bags or coilovers. So fast forward to last week. I got money for my birthday so I used it to get my new monroes. So that got the front looking perfect but the rear was a bit to high for my liking. So thanks to my great friends here on ClubXB, XBCreep hooked me up with a damn near new DF210's. So Friday I will be taking the suspension back out yet again and putting in the 210's. Pics will follow! Ill also have my progress springs up for sale as soon as I make sure that Im happy with the 210's.

Thansk again XBCreep and all my friends here at CLUBXB!

Shawn

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
If you like the DF210's, how much you gonna sell the Progress springs for? Pm me if you want, I'm in line to get some progress springs from a guy in NRG, so either way i'd be getting progress springs. LMK

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Can't wait to see the outcome. Hope they work as planned!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Terrible Ted posted a good solution which he did with his so he could get the drop he wanted with his air bags.

check this thread out where he kinda detailed what he did. http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f24/7950-rolling-front-fenders/

Don't quote me, but I think I remember reading something to where Taz did a similar mod. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Installed the DF's on Friday! Much better look the way the car sits now. I think the new bump stops in the front are still a bit to long but Ill get that fixed before next weekend.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
where's the pics????

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^^HAHAHAH.....don't mess with boom box and his trident of blood!!

Better hurry up and get better...there's meets this weekend :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'm just givin' ya trouble man. Take your time getting better!

Be warned though, the trident IS in your direction.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I'll be there!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.