Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I been watching the forum for a while now, and wanted to thank everyone for helping me make my decision on the Tanabe DF210's. I put them in yesterday, and it went fairly smooth. Everyone tips made it easy.

My question is, take a look at my ride now. I measured front and back, and they are pretty close to same height. Give or take a quarter inch. I know everyone mentions that the springs settlle eventually, is that why mine looks lower in the rear right now? It rides great, just to me it looks a little higher in the front, What do you guys think!

Chris
Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah I am with you. It took my progress about a month to get most of the way settled. It does depend on where and how and how often you drive it. If you go up and down pot hole lane every day for 30 min. Then probably not that long. You will reach the designated height just dont worry. They are well made springs and they will not disappoint you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I am with you. It took my progress about a month to get most of the way settled. It does depend on where and how and how often you drive it. If you go up and down pot hole lane every day for 30 min. Then probably not that long. You will reach the designated height just dont worry. They are well made springs and they will not disappoint you.
Thanks for the heads up Robert. Thats what I was kind of thinking also. I have read a few posts though with the DF210's stating that the front is a tad higher than the rear, and Echo struts were mentioned to lower the front. Id rather have the front lower than the rear. We will see how she settles in! :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Your box looks good. I have the same springs. I have read that sometimes the front is higher than the rear. I am running echo struts and the front is definitely lower than the rear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.