Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's not a fairly complicated process. Infact, being female, getting someone to put racelands on for you, should be hard. lol. Just flirt a little, and they'll probably do it for free.
LOL! I have to admit when I installed my coilovers, it was my first time with that type of suspension. Before hand, I had messed solely with Mustangs and older cars and never went that route. I installed Megan Racing coilovers in mine, and was able to do it single handedly (took me 14 hrs though..... first time, remember...) but it was an easy experience looking back. I know with Raceland you have to reuse some parts, but its still isn't that bad. Look up a DIY posted on Scionlife.com and you'll see how easy it is. I agree with 859, but I'll tell you this much - You might not know too much about cars now (I don't either) but after this install, you will. Its worth doing on your own. And let us know what are you are in, I'm sure there are a lot of Scion Xb brothers and sisters out there that can help (best family of car owners out there!)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts