Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my RS.3 and I park on my driveway. The kid that lives next to me hit my car with a brick.He was playing
so i call the father and he agreed to pay.
The question is does the dealer cover it as a bumped to bumper. or what should a do.:mad: help

·
Registered
367 Posts
JUNIOR said:
I have my RS.3 and I park on my driveway. The kid that lives next to me hit my car with a brick.He was playing
so i call the father and he agreed to pay.
The question is does the dealer cover it as a bumped to bumper. or what should a do.:mad: help
Malicious vandalism is not covered by your warranty.

·
Registered
200 Posts
If the boys father is gonna pay for it why does it matter if it would be covered as bumper to bumper? You gonna pocket the $$$ from the boys dad??? Really I don't know the details of the bumper to bumper warranty, just toying with ya.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DodgerGirl said:
If the boys father is gonna pay for it why does it matter if it would be covered as bumper to bumper? You gonna pocket the $$$ from the boys dad??? Really I don't know the details of the bumper to bumper warranty, just toying with ya.
thanks you are right.....$$$$$$ is better

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sounds like there should be one less kid in the neighborhood tonight. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
bbRydr said:
i would give that kid an ass pounding....hahahahaha
no i think his dad all ready did.
after they gave me a quoted of $714.
i dont have pic to upload do to no camera.
its a big dent and deep scratch..am red

·
Registered
827 Posts
LunaXB said:
Sorry to hear that sucks. Good luck. I feel your pain, mowed the lawn the other night and a rock shot out and went straight into the door now I have a nice dent in the passenger door.
That happened to my mustang. I was so mad at myself.....Now when I mow, the box is safely in the garage with the door shut.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
bbRydr said:
i would give that kid an ass pounding....hahahahaha
Big_Kokujin said:
Straight from the mouth of a Corpsman
as my sarge, i mean my dad would say back in the days, "DROP AND GIVE ME 20 BOY!" Semper Fi, do or die.

kids now days, need correction, direction, discipline, integrity, honor, and respect. Simpliy Fi. ;)

BTW, sorry Jr. hope things all fall in its place. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.