·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice...

·
Registered
260 Posts
sweet!

Thats a very clean look! Like the rear spoiler, even though Its bigger than I thought I would want, did you paint the underside of the spoiler black? blends well with the rear window!You guys with the white XB's really got a clean looking ride!

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
ILLWILL said:
very nice. what kind of headlight are those?
Those are stock with amber plastic removed. Looks like stealth turning lights maybe. There is a thread on here somewhere on how to remove the amber plastic.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
very nice!

if i am brave enough like you, i would park in the middle of the street and take some pics too. :D

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
Those are stock with amber plastic removed. Looks like stealth turning lights maybe. There is a thread on here somewhere on how to remove the amber plastic.
He painted them black inside too, same as mine. Look great, whole car is beautiful.

can't wait to get my plates :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yah the wing was a gift from my gf and in white i think it looks way too bulky so i decided to shoot it black underneath to give it a more blend when viewed from behind. came out nice i guess...i like it.

thanks for all the kind words and as mentioned the headlights are OEM cleared and painted black. turn signals and all lights on the car are LED.

Boxer, send me some pics when u get the plate :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It's Polarlishious! The black on the wing is a bitchin' touch. Nice job.

·
Registered
361 Posts
those wheels are sic. I wanted to get thoes myself. till I saw the price tag. now I think I'll just get some 002 for now. if you want to sell them in the future, I'll take em. for a decent deal ofcourse.........

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.