Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have decals on your box, did you just go to a sign store, like FastSigns or something? Or did you go to a specialty store?

I want to put stars down the sides of it, just trying to get a rough estimate for cost.

Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the suggestions.

I prefer a place that I can actually go in and discuss my ideas with as opposed to just email or phone. Hopefully I'll run into some creative people that can work well with me on this.

·
Registered
199 Posts
2 places used by the Iowa clubs come to mind, 1st and closest to you would be FastTrack Graphics in Ames, and then for really wild and crazy stuff check out Precision tint and Graphics/Wheelart.net in Cedar Rapids. They do some really cool work. and give Scinergy members pretty good prices....

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Fasttrack does good work. Ive seen the Scinergy stickers and theyre damn good.

The place I would actually recommend you to however is High Impact Racing in Bellevue. Its right next to Joann Fabric/Army Surplus/ Bellevue Toyota on Fort Crook there. Its in that little strip mall. I forgot the owners name, but hes a real cool guy thats done some work for me. Him and I believe his brother own it. Theyre pretty decent for the price from what I hear. Ive never had him do vinyl work for me, but I know he will do it. Tell him Scotty with the Silver/White xB sent ya. Dont know if itll help, but its worth a try.
Any questions, just PM me.

Also, are you going to the reformation of Scinergy NE on July 30th at Dave and Busters? Should be a good time!

Scotty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.