Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wax bottle candy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I decided to put it up.

"Toyota has announced that Scion, its hip-urban-street-youth brand, will reveal an all-new Sports coupe at the 2006 New York International Auto Show in mid-April.

Scion has surprised us with this announcement, as the only news from the brand in recent months revolves around how much its bB microvan sold in Japan will resemble our next generation xB."

Read more here:

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/03/15/scion-to-debut-all-new-sports-coupe-at-ny-auto-show/

·
Registered
43 Posts
scion released this info at their Louisiana annual meeting. the tC will have a hard top, hubcaps, manual locks, manual windows, and no options added at all. it will be special ordered for car customizers for a lot cheaper than the normal tC. i think this is how they are trying to get the tC as popular as the xB, maybe cause they think the company will hurt when the stop making the xB. but none the less i think they said the sport tC will be around 12 to 14 grand. it is merely a way to save money on the front end. there will only be a small number of these, like the RS's

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I don't think this unveil will be the tC "tuner Concept" since they already showed that.

I'm guessing that this will be the t2b for the tC. Oooh, say that three times fast!

This should be an all new concept car to get people talking about the next release of the tC. Redesign should be out for that car in 2008 so the process must start now!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

-Alex

·
Registered
485 Posts
superfreestyle said:
scion released this info at their Louisiana annual meeting. the tC will have a hard top, hubcaps, manual locks, manual windows, and no options added at all. it will be special ordered for car customizers for a lot cheaper than the normal tC. i think this is how they are trying to get the tC as popular as the xB, maybe cause they think the company will hurt when the stop making the xB. but none the less i think they said the sport tC will be around 12 to 14 grand. it is merely a way to save money on the front end. there will only be a small number of these, like the RS's
whered ya come up with that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.