Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i need a little help here, Black is a very popular color here in oklahoma for xb's..... So i get this call today from my dealer asking if i am willing to sell mine b/c a guy is not willing to wait and mine is the newest xb they have sold... i Paid 16000 for it guy is offering to buy it from me for 17500 and the dealer is willing to put me in another one just not black..... i am not worried about color all my mods can be doen on any color i haven't even really started doing anything... SO what should i do... sale it and get a new one or say no way eat it......:confused:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I think i'd sell it...use that $1500 for mods...

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Question: Did you finance your box? If so, blow that "deal" off.

Or, you can find out if it's "cash in fist", I doubt it though.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i Paid cash that is one reason i wanted it i could get a great car and pay it off...... but i sold it today guy came and got it i had put 2500 miles on it... he paid 17500.... i liked my black one and all they had was white but the dealer told me they are expecting some any minute so i wait and to their surprise a black one is on the truck!!!!!! i bought it lol made 1500 in the process i thought i was going to have to wait but no god loves me ..... now i have a little money to get some mods going on after i bought my wife her honda......

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Go get some rims!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
uthmandan said:
No i Paid cash that is one reason i wanted it i could get a great car and pay it off...... but i sold it today guy came and got it i had put 2500 miles on it... he paid 17500.... i liked my black one and all they had was white but the dealer told me they are expecting some any minute so i wait and to their surprise a black one is on the truck!!!!!! i bought it lol made 1500 in the process i thought i was going to have to wait but no god loves me ..... now i have a little money to get some mods going on after i bought my wife her honda......
Nice goin'! Did I mention my Mom has a home in Ada?! :cool:

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
WHOOT!! good job, my dealer offered to buy mine back as their display vehicle HAHAHA...I had lowering, rims, all that good shizzit (which I sold so I could move) and they only offered me 14500 I laughed in their face.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
never told me, so where do they live... and if you ever come down let me know i will put you on the radio man....

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hmmm, that sounds like a dealer that doesn't know how to sell a Scion.

No buyer is "willing to wait" even though most do. It's just that you can't set their expectations so high when you are presenting the car.

Anyway, sounds like it worked out well for you.

-Alex

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
but if he would have held out, the guy would have gotten the xB off the truck ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.