Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help deiciding.. I've always wanted a GReddy exhaust.. but I don't really like the look of the canister.. the tip is okay.. and from what I've heard it does scrape on cars that our lowered.. and I'm leanin towards the DC Sports exhaust because I like the N1 Style look.. and from what i've heard it is LOUD.. and I have a N1 style exhaust on my civic.. but i was wondering if there's any difference in performance for the exhausts? Or any other pros and cons i should know about each.. thanks guys a lot!

Equip your sport compact with the aggressive growl and expertly-crafted performance of DC Sports’ Exhaust System. Great care is taken in using all 304 stainless steel tubing that’s mandrel-bent to maximize flow and at-the-pedal power. Plus, each system is hand TIG-welded for smoothness and durability.

DC Sports Exhausts are available in 3 unique cat-back designs. Choose a standard single canister, dual canister split exit or twin canister system. Each is finished with a 4” polished straight-cut tip that’s emblazoned with the DC Sports logo.

Mounting your DC Sports Exhaust is simple and straightforward, thanks to the included hardware and comprehensive instructions. DC Sports Exhausts are engineered to retain factory mounting positions, too.

Each DC Sports Exhaust is precision-engineered and dyno-tested for sound and performance that dominates. Best yet, your DC Sports Exhaust carries a 1-year warranty.

Inherent in its name, the EVO2 exhaust system is a huge step forward. In addition to the GReddy straight-through technology, offset tip design and large piping diameters of the original EVO, the EVO2 is now offered in full stainless steel providing improved looks, durability and corrosion resistance while maintaining the best qualities of the original such as fitment, sound and performance.

The GReddy EVO2 has a great exhaust note and is actually below the 95dB limit that most states enforce. The EVO2 offset tip outlet improves ground clearance for lowered vehicles by allowing most the muffler to tuck under the car and away from the road. Great looking 115mm stainless tip is embossed with the GReddy logo for an aggressive new look. Also features a straight-through design for superior flow.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Who cares about the canister? It is hidden by the lip....right?

when ready, go to WWW.FUJIZ.COM!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
exhaust

I have the DC Sport on my box and I'm lowered on TEIN H-TECHs and on 18s and Mine doesn't scrape. I like the way it looks and it's not loud at all a nice deep tone. NOT a ***** tone like hondas make.

I was going to get the blitz exhuast but I found the DC sport online with a cheaper price tag. No regreats. I love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.