Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

In FINALE of the Scinergy So Cal Roadtrip to Roswell on September 24th and 25th here are the pictures taken
from Roswell, New Mexico into Phoenix, Arizona, and then finally back home to Southern California !!!

Below is the link to the original post ...

http://www.scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2972

Thanks for reading and we hope you can join us again next year in our great Scinergy So Cal adventures !!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I WILL SAY THAT WAS A DAMM GOOD STORY IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF AND I DO
SAY SO MYSELF THAT WAS A DAMM GOOD STORY :D
I AM GLAD IT WENT SO GOOD AND YOU ALL HAD FUN WOOOOO HOOOOOO:cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
:confused: I have a question too. What is up with the blue stuff on the front of the cars? It looks like painters edging tape. I'm assuming it is to protect your cars from rocks and sticky bugs?:( Thanx:confused:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Awesome, awesome pix! I love it when you tell it like a story. Looks like you all had a fun and safe time. I really like the side mirror pix, but the dead bug thing on your grill was nasty....LOL!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
My wing is the pond premium wing. 1 of the inspection stations is for border control. Since we are travelling so close to mexico. the other was an inspection station checking for fruits and vegetables, that they are not being imported into California. Yes the blue tape on the other's cars' are to protect them from rock chips. I have a clear bra on mine and so the bugs just wash off. :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Those are definitely some awesome pics Rodney. I so wish that Angie and I could have made the trip with you all, but with all the business planning and moving planning that we have been going through we just couldn't do it. Looks like it was a great trip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.