Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would post a link to the slideshow we made for the Party on Sunday as not to kill all ClubxBs bandwith... I wanted to thank from the bottom of my heart all those that came out and made Daves Going Away Party the success it was!!! You all fuckin rock!!!!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&pop=1&indicate=1

Click on the link, Sit Back...... And enjoy!!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Couldn't see it. It wanted me to join myspace -- sorry.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought i would post a link to the slideshow we made for the Party on Sunday as not to kill all ClubxBs bandwith... I wanted to thank from the bottom of my heart all those that came out and made Daves Going Away Party the success it was!!! You all fuckin rock!!!!
http://blog.myspace.com/3946841

Click on Daves going away party blog, Sit Back...... And enjoy!!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo Moonray!!
Click on my replied post, it should work now.... What happened to the damn edit button on the posts??

Couldn't see it. It wanted me to join myspace -- sorry.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Cool Slideshow.

I've seen the posts everywhere, But I guess I missed the important part. Where is Dave off to? Out of State, Country, the scene?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
great slideshow Mike!

man, i need to start posting my pics...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Gotcha, well atleast your not getting rid of the Blue Box. Way up in the corner, gonna be cold! It's good to see a great good bye party. Atleast you went out with a bang. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
damn I wish I lived closer I would have defenetly been there. Good luck on the move dave. it was nice meeting you at the valley high show

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Well

great to see a neet guy comming our way, so welcome to WA anything i can do let me know. ill be watching for the blue bomber ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cool slide show Mike and Karen! Good times.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.