Scion xB Forum banner

Dashboard cluster

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Robenne 
#1 ·
What could it be that when you turn on the lights the cluster lights start flashing?

#4 ·
I replaced some capacitors in my cluster and it fixed the dash lights from flashing and it also fixed the gauges not working issue. In the video description I have listed the capacitor part number and place where I got mine. Good Luck.

Ron
Welcome to the club btw! We'd like some pics too! Anything xB you'll find it on here. Again Welcome

#7 ·
Hey there Jawhn! Don't think it was quite 10 but I did try and post it to the threads where people had issues. Unfortunately, I did post it here twice by accident and I tried to delete the duplicate post, but realized I couldn't for some reason. If you're the MOD/Admin here please feel free to delete them all in every thread if you can. I found a glitch with my video and would like to redo it. Then I will just post it one time and let the chips fall where they fall. If people find the video and it helps them, then great. Thanks Ron (Delete this thread too) :)

#9 ·
Right on and thanks. Yeah trust me I get it when it comes to bots and spammers. I used to run a pretty popular MTB forum back before FB came along and the struggle is real. All good. I was able to edit the video on YouTube so no need in uploading another one. Cheers! ~Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.