Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Veneerz.com

i am looking at the red pic and i would get that in blue for my bop xb.
its 192 dollars you get 45 piece kit.
does any one have this kit i like to see some pics before if i buy.
Looks pretty cool..

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ya its a really nice kit ive got the red and black cf, the only thing i was unhappy about was that when it gets cold outside they tend to left up on the ends on some of the pieces, thats partyly my fault cause i should have taken more time and i should have used a heat gun. I went back a week ago with a heat gun and that seemed to solve most of my problems. Ill try and get some pics up for ya.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I believe James (Yellow_Sub) has the veneerz brand for his. I like the look and feel of it and I hope to change mine out with that brand.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
yep this is the kit i have. it may seem expensive but it is soooo worth it. it even extends to the rear doors! it will take you a long time to put it all on. probably 3 hours and i had a friend helping me most of the time. very good quality. it's made of the same stuff the appliques for the outside of your car are made of so it's will not fade and will last a long time. any way enough rambling heres the pics
the rear door

the center console

close up around a/c knobs

front door

the dash

i have a lot more goin on than just the dash kit but this should help.

·
Registered
198 Posts
yep same kit as mine but it diffently doesnt take 3 hours to do maybe 2 i spent a little over an hour but should have spent a little longer, it helps if you get the stuff nice and hot. just dont melt it

·
Registered
342 Posts
Does this kit wrap all the way around the dash or is there a small gap where you can still see the OEM dash?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
Hey James, have you seen these cig lighters:

Figured it would go with the knobs you have?
HOLY S&^T where can i get that at!!!!!!

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
yellow_sub said:
HOLY S&^T where can i get that at!!!!!!
From the bothas Manny, Mo, and Jack(Pep Boys)...let me know if you can't find it, I'll pick one up for you.

·
Registered
485 Posts
heres my pic of that kit.

the problem is that there is a slot of silver that shows. better off to paint it. cost me only about $25-$35 to do it myself.

heres it painted. a lot cleaner looking.

·
Registered
16 Posts
dash

I, personally, like the painted better. I am new to this scion stuff, BSP 06 box, and all the mods. I am thinking about getting all the silver/gray plastic stuff on the dash, handles etc. painted BSP. I am thinking of having a local body shop do it, i am terminally clumsy and will no doubt mess it up...besides if it gets hosed...well, someone else will have to cover it. I am also thinking of getting wheel covers, I know they are exterior, done in BSP. Can we all say monochromatic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yep this is the kit i have. it may seem expensive but it is soooo worth it. it even extends to the rear doors! it will take you a long time to put it all on. probably 3 hours and i had a friend helping me most of the time. very good quality. it's made of the same stuff the appliques for the outside of your car are made of so it's will not fade and will last a long time. any way enough rambling heres the pics
the rear door

the center console

close up around a/c knobs

front door

the dash

i have a lot more goin on than just the dash kit but this should help.
how did you get a table?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts