Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a tough 7 month wait... but at the end of the day.. it was all worth it!!

By the time I got to the dealer, it was already 10 PM. Damon from Maita Scion told me that he will leave the car in the patio lot of the dealership. At the first sight... it was love... :D :D

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Toyota bb

I look a picture of my old Civic that's getting sold and my RS3. Will miss my Civic after 165K miles of reliable service

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Scion xb

My 22 month old dauther loves the car!! The moment she saw it, she's been saying "my new car!!"

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Motor vehicle

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Ditto on the daughter! Just adorable. So nice that they didn't drill your bumper (Sorry, I just HATE that!), how are you gonna mount your plate?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I noticed the bumper was clean, too. No holes. I know its a California law once you get your plates, but it just looks so much better without a plate!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Woo Hoo! CONGRATS!

(Now let's change out that upper grille!)

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Congrats -- :) -- Sweet kid too -- she has good taste :D

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
squirrel said:
Woo Hoo! CONGRATS!

(Now let's change out that upper grille!)

I was going to say something along those lines as well. Poor RS3 :( Why oh why did they put on a cheap looking dollar-store style grill???? You must change it immediately! :)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Okay... the grill ain't that bad ...in the night shot! :D j/k don't listen to anything I say daramg, it's YOUR car. Besides, it's still very cool!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
The grill was (and still is) the biggest draw for me. It's just begging to be modded!
Hehe.. i call it "Envy Grill" :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
The grill was (and still is) the biggest draw for me. It's just begging to be modded!
yeah if any of you rs3 owners hate your grill i'll be willing to buy it off of you. i'd love to have it on my car.(painted yellow of coarse)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.