Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was driving on the 5 freeway in LA last night a hit a big ass pot hole the whole lane was one, and bent two of my rims fuk so now i have to get them fix i was woundering does anyone no a good rim shop that can fix them i went to a couple of spot today and it was about 150 each rim cause they have to paint them too and now since i have to paint them i was thinking i might get a differnt color on them what you guys think i was think gold bronze or just keep them white if you guys have pics of gold or bronze rims on your xb please post thanks

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
What part of the rim is bent??? Call Wheels America and see what they can do...... I hate potholes too............. De La Soul said it good... Potholes in my lawn....DAMN Pot holes in my lawn...................

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EticketXb said:
What part of the rim is bent??? Call Wheels America and see what they can do...... I hate potholes too............. De La Soul said it good... Potholes in my lawn....DAMN Pot holes in my lawn...................
the lips are bent

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dam Wheels America is pretty far from la san francisco dam well thanks quadoptix i called them up and its about 65 bucks a rim and they also will repaint them thanks guys but if anyone esle has bronez or gold rims on there pw xb please post

·
Banned
77 Posts
azynboi03 said:
Hey guys i was driving on the 5 freeway in LA last night a hit a big ass pot hole the whole lane was one, and bent two of my rims fuk so now i have to get them fix i was woundering does anyone no a good rim shop that can fix them i went to a couple of spot today and it was about 150 each rim cause they have to paint them too and now since i have to paint them i was thinking i might get a differnt color on them what you guys think i was think gold bronze or just keep them white if you guys have pics of gold or bronze rims on your xb please post thanks
wow that pothole must have hit you pretty hard..
must have knocked your brain around too. guess there was
damage to the punctuation, grammar, and spelling part of your brain.
-- PERIODS, COMMAS, QUESTION MARKS = PUNCTUATION

·
Registered
208 Posts
scionetics=loser who talks trash and probably doesn't even own a box:eek:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
OMG........go back to the other places where you and ur mongrol, jock strap sniffing, a-hole buddies can get along man!!!!!!!!!! Can you read that proper grammar pal?!?!?!?!? I'm just flat out sick of you. I bet if enough people complained, we could get you banned via your IP addy :mad:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
scionetics said:
wow that pothole must have hit you pretty hard..
must have knocked your brain around too. guess there was
damage to the punctuation, grammar, and spelling part of your brain.
-- PERIODS, COMMAS, QUESTION MARKS = PUNCTUATION
Learn how to CAPITALIZE before you go bashing other people's punctuation, grammar and spelling. Hypocrite.

I'm done here. Admin really needs to think about what he wants to do with troublemakers like this, before we end up just like that "other place."

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my bad guys i no that i shouldn't even pay attention to him but man his getting on my neves

1 - 20 of 32 Posts