Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got these home, thanks to NLMOTORING , they were able to get these D2's in 2 days time. thanks ryan.
tomorrow friday, scvscions will raise ThunderGod on the rack, and will be installing these D2's. thanks jason! i will post pics when installed, 36 different way! :p ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thundergod you must be partners with bill gates or something... everytime i turn around your buying something crazy!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice stuff Eric, man you got those in 2 days???? Argghh, it's been a week now and mine still haven't been shipped....Get some pics up when you have a chance, we'd all love to see them:D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
excitebox said:
IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thundergod you must be partners with bill gates or something... everytime i turn around your buying something crazy!
I'll tell ya, these guys @ NLMOTORING has always worked hard for me in getting products for my xB, especially when I need the products immediately.( They carry OTG, WORKS, SPORTMAX, All sorts of lighting needs, etc.)
If you guys are looking for small items to big ticket items, please don't hesitate to call these guys. Ask for Ryan, and just tell him I sent ya, he'll hook you right up!

·
Registered
762 Posts
man im FLAT broke othewrwise i could get the GOLD sportmax 15x8's to go with my brown paint and some sweet-ass coilovers like you have :(. you are the parts master! :bow:

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
excitebox said:
man im FLAT broke othewrwise i could get the GOLD sportmax 15x8's to go with my brown paint and some sweet-ass coilovers like you have :(. you are the parts master! :bow:
lemme know when you are ready bro, i'll hook you up with no nonsense. ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
awesome looking d2's...let us know how the install goes...

aloha...
jon

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well, got them installed tonight, sorry no pickys.

regards to the install, its like usual coilover and springs install. the only thing that i had to do from the ordinary was that i had to cut/trim/grind the cowl part so the adjustment screw knob has clearence, so i can adjust the dampner when needed. i'll post pics tomorrow so you know what i mean.

adjusting the height will take time since you need to lower the vehicle and visually inspect on level ground and test drive for clearence for all the way around. you may have to do this till you git the height you desire.
you would think that these should all line up the same (adj.) but the right rear was diff. from the left rear adjustment, but the height is the same on both side. i wonder if one of the spring is softer than the other?

after getting that squared away, we did the camber. as of now i dont see that much diff. for -camber. we have the adjusting bolts on the plates all the way maxed. (i must be missing something here?)

after driving on the fwy, i need to adj. the dampner. its too stiff for me. i'll soften them tomorrow.

before i can give ya guys what i think of it, i need to git all the settings and bearings lined up and adjusted.

big thanks to jason aka: scvscions for his time and the install. its great to have power tools and a lift.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
AirecK said:
were you able to go lower or are you at the same height?
hey erick, sorry to hear about yo xB. check da other post, i left ya a message.

oh brutha, i can go all... the... way... low!
but remember, i have da 15x8 et0, i'll rip da fenders right off da xB if i go any lower.
its OK thou, im already looking at sum other wheels in 15's dats gonna tuck all the way and dissapear. :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.