Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Don't feel bad about your gas prices, we're sitting maybe 9 cents cheaper than you right now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

I have yet to touch the camber plates in the front. Anyone know how much camber I can get from them? The passengers side rubs when I make left turns, but the drivers side is fine for the most part. Some camber up front would help me tremendously! And I think I can get away with rolling the fender and not having to add camber.

BTW, these things DO NOT ride rough. I find them extremely comfortable!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I like it without camber in the back, but just put a little in the front to eliminate the rubbing.

everyone and their mom is running camber, so it's cool to see something different when slammed.

·
Registered
630 Posts
everyone and their mom is running camber, so it's cool to see something different when slammed.
Everyone may be running camber but they don't need it. Don't they know that camber for the xB is used to make aggressive offset wheels fit. But it also looks good too if you have the right setup. It looks retarded when people are running camber and their wheel is sunken into their fender.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Everyone may be running camber but they don't need it. Don't they know that camber for the xB is used to make aggressive offset wheels fit. But it also looks good too if you have the right setup. It looks retarded when people are running camber and their wheel is sunken into their fender.
you have said it. tru dat!

·
Banned
528 Posts
I dont see the advantage to camber besides being able to drop a little lower.... fel me in

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.