·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
Is that the link you ment to post?
Yes. It's a directed link to post #12776 in the "What did you do to your xB thread". In this post user RyRyDrumPants shows a full tutorial on how to build the rear sub enclosure Mr. 3kuL is looking to build. Here he can hopefully find all the info he needs or he can contact RyRyDrumPants for further questions. :D Hope it helped.

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
How odd.. Accessed on my ipad, phone, and desktop, it works. Wonder what's going on. Anyways, He now knows to search for post #12776 in the "What did you do to your xb thread". lol. Thanks for pointing that out brotha!

·
Mobile Electronics Guru
33 Posts
to give you an idea of the space that you have to work with:

width: 14.5" (space from spare tire to where bend is on other side)
depth: 20"
height: 7.5" (dependent of how airspace sub needs and how tall you want the build to be)

hope this helps

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a sub box that fits under the cubby cover. I need to take it out soon to remove the interior side panel, so I can send you the dimensions. I don't think it hurts sound output much to have it covered and you don't lose any cargo carrying ability.

·
Rescued RS 2.0
812 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
love it!! clean work. this is somthing i was trying to do. i actually installed my amp inside that cubby on the right just to hide it and keep it out of the way for my trunk. i wanted to mount my sub in the spare tire compartment with some kind of metal grill or countersunk but i didnt do it. i ended up gutting the whole back of my car but this is a great example of what i want to do somewhere in the floor!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got a post up, it's not exactly what you're looking for but it may give you a different idea. I work out of my xB and i have no problems with my setup. I think the post id called "it had to be done" or something like that. Take a look & good luck with your build. Post up when you're finished with it. I'm always interested in seeing what others do to their box.

Randall

1 - 13 of 13 Posts