Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

okay...so not really, they are just the Stock tails with the lense removed, and the reflector part painted black...but isnt it SEXY? I deff. think someone should make some lights along these lines...

the reason these are mounted, is because we had to run down the street to get more red paint :O

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
actually doesn't look too bad. what does it look like with the lens back on?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aw come on D...the reverse lights will be just as bright :D

with the lenses back on I dont know how it would look without the red on them...I have the red lenses, as does my buddy, (whos car that is)

that was a very spur of the moment thing...we were just running downt he street to get some more Candy Apple Red Testors model paint.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
SirScion said:
aw come on D...the reverse lights will be just as bright :D

with the lenses back on I dont know how it would look without the red on them...I have the red lenses, as does my buddy, (whos car that is)

that was a very spur of the moment thing...we were just running downt he street to get some more Candy Apple Red Testors model paint.
Sucks to be me!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Looks cool
I thought this was going to be a thread on posting custom tails. I was getting ready to start posting pics.:D

I'll start one!!!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
SirScion said:

okay...so not really, they are just the Stock tails with the lense removed, and the reflector part painted black...but isnt it SEXY? I deff. think someone should make some lights along these lines...

the reason these are mounted, is because we had to run down the street to get more red paint :O
look nice! i was actually thinking about that yesterday, smoked borders, then red in the middle, like the Envoy.

·
Registered
178 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Looks cool
I thought this was going to be a thread on posting custom tails. I was getting ready to start posting pics.:D
I thought about that too ^^^^

·
Registered
219 Posts
that looks tight, get some pics with the lenses back on so we can compare

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
for brightness and looks I would say LED

after I was extremely happy with my LED tails

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow... this WAS a dead thread! How the heck did this get dug up? It had to have been near the bottom!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I guess.... but the question doesn't really pertain to the thread, there are better threads for it.

not that it really matters that much, it was just odd how old it really was.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.