Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife, kid and I travel alot so cargo space is important to us in the Box. Does anyone make a custom subwoofer enclosure that integrates in the the xB that doesn't gobble up the cargo floor? The Bazooka tube looks to consume alot of interior real estate.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
And theres the one that replaces the right compartment, but you lose the space......as long as you put a grill on it, i think it'll be alright

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
try using the search function up above, I dont normally bithc about this but most of your questions have ben asked and answered on there before and then go here AudioFormz

·
Registered
333 Posts
just hit me up at Auto Fashion 858-635-6620 we have an M2Motring enclosure that replaces the right cargo area similar to the audioformz but it is a 12 inch enclosure

Emerson

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skeeter said:
try using the search function up above, I dont normally bithc about this but most of your questions have ben asked and answered on there before and then go here AudioFormz

You're right skeeter. Here's my take...The problem is that sometimes the info on other posts similar to my questions don't give enough info. They are also outdated since new info is out. Folks don't go back to old posts to update them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.