Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custom Seat Covers

3K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  DTRAIN619 
They are still working on the door panels and shift boots. If they are as good of quality as the seat covers themselves, they will rock!

I've had mine in since January and I still love 'em!

The outside material is velour, the inserts are vinyl. The instructions I got with mine say they are washable. Even with mine being white they stay clean. (although mine isn't a daily driver)

DTRAIN619 said:
Thanks Mark! I like the way yours looks, can they make them in vinyl only?
I didn't ask. I'm not sure they would fit as well since the vinyl doesn't stretch as much as the velour. They are very accomdating though, wouldn't hurt to ask.

Dew said:
hey surf, are your door panels done too?

do these covers bunch up and wrinkle and "look like a cover" after you get in and out of them 24350762 times. )Mine's a daily driver) :p
Man it sucks not being able to get on here during the day anymore and post up. The seat covers do not wrinkle up and the fit is still as good as the day I put them on. As far as one post here that said they are hot and sticky like leather in the summer, have you ever had leather seats? They stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. If I could afford it I'd have leather in mine right now. The vinyl doesn't breathe as well as the leather does so they will be a little warmer in the summer but that's what I have A/C for.

My door panels are not done...yet!

One thing I forgot to mention. Unlike most seat covers, these use buckle and cinch straps to hold them on from front to back. The material goes all the way under the edge of the seats. There is a super strong velcro strap that goes from side to side. Each seat bottom has three straps holding them on. The seat backs have the velcro at the bottom of the rear to hold them on. They cover the entire back of the seat.

And they have all the cutouts already done for the seat hooks and the headrests.

Look at me, blah blah blah, sorry, haven't posted all day long and took it out on this one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.