Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
bB Squad
562 Posts
strut bar

thats what it states on the ebay listing.
Anyways, does anyone have this? just wants to know if the fitment is okay, if you have installed pics can you post it.
thanks,
sid
I bought one havent installed it yet, im having the bar color matched to my car.. im picking it up and installing it tomorrow..

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol!!!!
yes Pat. its not the same as the real one. yours is all round and not "C" right? they just copy the color. also, the bar does not look thick(1.5").
But yes for fithy bucks its cool, as long as it doesn't have a fitting problem.
I did not got it today, I hope to get it next week.
It will not look like cusco when I install it, black mount and Polished bar ;)

sid

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
zfocuz, is that just a sticker on the bar? if so ... man thats the first thing to go. lol. its a cool looking bar. i dont think there will be any fitment problems. unless its the round peg in the square toaster.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
im easily distracted by shiny, very similarly to a child.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
oh, don't get me wrong and think i'm anti-JDM, I know its quality, I only hate the price part:D
I actually dying to get this

and its a legit JDM, but it is still too expensive.
And there it is!!!!!! I remember you tellig me about this, and I must say it's as sweet as you described it. It'll fit in perfect with your box.

·
bB Squad
562 Posts
strut bar

yup! that sticker is the first to go. I don't think they would spend more in production to engrave that. I used to have hotchkis, but sold it coz I want a polished shiny bar!! :D
i received mine and the sticker isnt on the bar is seperate and its painted silver... the fit isnt all that bad you do have to connect the ends to the bar prior to trying to attach it to the struts...

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I played with that radio once. Needed to hear one in a car to have a final opinion. cool piece tho. frot hose that don;t like the price part of JDM stuff, you won't like the price of this Cd player. $1050 for a MP3 Cd and AM/FM radio.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Oh, the radio uses a vacuum tube amp as opposed to a microchip amp. that what in the window in the middle. Not sure how well it works as tube amps don't like moisture or vibration. cool piece nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.