Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious (for those of you who have curtains) if you have any pics of them installed. I've been wondering how those things install and I keep forgetting to look everytime I see a box with them. Anyone give me a little insight as to how they mount in?

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
With mine, the rail has a double sided 3M tape and you just tape on the rail along frames, etc. They do come with optional screws that you can secure the rail with, but I chose not to due to not wanting to put holes in my interior.

·
Registered
611 Posts
anyone know where we can get our hands on some if these curtains?

·
Registered
16 Posts
My box is black...and am going for a monochrom look...and being black...well a hearse look comes to mind....and the curtains...I think they would look good...so am giving them some serious thought, along with a little placard for the window...marks mortuary mover, we move short people....lol

·
Registered
611 Posts
e-mailed him. but still no reply back. i think it's been a month now or so. hmm...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
The curtains I sell are a 10 pc. set in solid Black unlike those cheaper mesh type ones. They come with 3M tape installed on the rails and also come with hardware for those interested in screwing them in place.

Just a sample of what they look like. Currently out of stock but can be special ordered from Japan if need be.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i saw ron's curtains today in person and they look great!! great quality. well worth the price. hope to have mine soon!

·
Registered
611 Posts
ron, please let me know when these are back in stock. are do you have to put a order in for these?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
ayS said:
ron, please let me know when these are back in stock. are do you have to put a order in for these?
Currently only ordering new ones by request only with a small deposit. Takes about a month to arrive from Japan.

PM me for me details.
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
James,

In the event you read this before you head back North, my wife just informed me that your curtains have arrive from Japan. I can mail them as we talked yesterday or bring them to Downtown Disneyland as we will be attending the dinner. Or, I can meet you somewhere off the 5 fwy. when you head back North.

Ron

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Orataro said:
James,

In the event you read this before you head back North, my wife just informed me that your curtains have arrive from Japan. I can mail them as we talked yesterday or bring them to Downtown Disneyland as we will be attending the dinner. Or, I can meet you somewhere off the 5 fwy. when you head back North.

Ron
sweet!!! can't wait! please bring them to the dinner. i'm glad your comming and that your wife will be up to it. feel free to bring the side table if you like so that others can see it in person.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts