Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious if we can run 13" wheels on our xb's. if anyone could give me a opinion that would be nice.

thanks

PEACe

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You could. I dont know if I would like it, but if it is what you want go with it. IMO it would be hard to fill the wheel wells even with a killer drop.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
You can not use a 14 inch rim on the xb so I would imagine 13inch does not work either. The 14" rim does not fit over the calipers.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well I think Scotty posted a site or some pics explaining the back spacing in conjunction with the type of wheel (eg J) that showed how much spacing was available on for the caliper.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
It would take the right wheel to clear all the brake components - but hey if the shoe fits - Wear It!

·
Registered
762 Posts
14" miata wheels fit, but i think some modification was required

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i saw the 13" wheels on a xB before at a show. here is some pics of it.

a fellow Scinergy member has 1st GEN MR2 14" wheels:

edit: found a close up pic of the MR2 wheel.

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
really big tires? saw some killer 13"-15" wheels on siphon mag looks like a ninjastar.
This is probably what you refer to. I've been looking into these. Haven't got word as to the price yet. Also, not sure I want to roll on 15x7.5s. Pretty cool SSR Star Shark fakes though. I might have to pick up a set for the hell of it.

Anyone else have info on these?

http://www.hd-inc.com/06RSBBK.htm

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
yeah. you got it right on the money. i think it's called RSB or somethin like that. there's a pic of a two toned candy red/black xbzille with it on. it looked hot. ive been shoppin around for new wheels coz my buddyclubs are eh. doesn't go with the flow.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Those Dayton 13s are pretty freaking sweet. I would actually love to do a flat black xB with those rims, on air. (not like the one at SEMA though) Someone wanna donate an xB for a sick project?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I was going to suggest some wire wheels, someone had to beat me to it!

Maybe some old school Supremes.

·
Registered
59 Posts
13s will fit depending on the wheel while i was at axis i test fit, and was gong to buy but they sold out....damn... they were 13x7 axis VPD drag wheels, 25 offset, they cleared the brakes on the front but jus barely, i dont think there would be enough room on the inside of these wheels to attach the weights needed to balance the wheels, hope this helps

brent

1 - 17 of 17 Posts