Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone use this, what do you guys think. I am wondering how the intake part fits on the car, also the fuel rail.

I'd probably throw on a supercharger if one ever becomes legal in CA, or I can powdercoat it black and throw a fake TRD badge on it for the police,lol.

http://www.designengineering.com/products.asp?m=sc&cid=1

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Sweet, I get to comment before anybody rips on this system! HOORAY!

Anyway, one of our "honorary" ScinergyIA members actually runs the intake setup on his Echo. Here's the killer, the damn thing works!

Now, does it make the xB a race car? No, but it does give it quite a bit of noticible power and never throws a CEL.

I've actually been considering this for my own ride if I decide to go in my "new direction" with it.

Haters say what you will, but that little Echo is pretty damn fun. Plus you can purge the damn thing like NO2 and that's just fun at shows and stuff.

So, that's my .02. Let us know if you get the system!

-Alex

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'm going to contact them. I have to see if the intake part will fit w/an aftermarket intake (injen shortram and maybe the fuel rail piece too, w/the perrin fuel rail.

·
Registered
368 Posts
My NOS kit is set up similar to the Cryo kit.
Helps with the fuel managment. I was thinking about adding one, an official one, to mine to help out a bit more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.