12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Livin on the edge cruise'n'
Im thorwing a cruise night on feb 9th
roll in at 7:30pm cruise til 10
for all you so cali boxes
take the 10 east to redlands, exit california, go north to san bernardino ave,
make right, building on the right!!
Its my first one, so there wont be trophies:( , maybe cops:mad: , but, definitly fun:cool: .
need info call greg @ 909-856-6424

·
Registered
583 Posts
hey bro didn't you make a post on scion life? you know that the mods locked it because of you not responding. but since you are on here too, what's the building to the right? who owns the building where we gon be at? is it just some random parking lot? also thanks for telling the people about the san berdoo poes. is bBmotorsports a shop in the 909? I'm not grillin you or anything like that, but a quite a few people would like more info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I did make a post on scion life, but, Im not very good at a computer so its hard to keep up with the posts, sorry. As far as the cruise night, its at a industrial parking lot of a new building, so, no permit, or permission to be there. Well be there in the parking lot to Hold it down!!! Anyway, bBmotorsports is my shop that sales everything for scion xb's. I mean everything. It is based out of san berdo, but, Im all over the IE. I got a product called Celltech, that we will demo at the cruise night. It will allow you to do everything that an alarm does, but from your cell phone. holla, anyway. See you there, If you need anything. call me, greg
909-856-6424

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.