Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, if you guys ever follow the news, and I'm sure those of you east, and north east do, then you mighta heard that we too got some serious ice and snow. No, nothing like the north east, of whom I deeply feel sorry for, and I hope it clears up for you soon!!!

Believe it or not, it's pretty bad, the roads are cleared for the moment, but it's still coming down heavy, and I may need to shovel the snow again. My work canceled on me today, called me around 10am and said don't come to work.

Here are some pics out here in the midwest!

Poor bB!!

Oh noes! The poor ist is al snowed on!!

Oh, and one for good measure, out dog, Skippy trying to look like Santa Claus

·
Registered
379 Posts
That's what we are getting now here. We got a layer of ice, then about 8" of snow, now we are getting a wintry mix, then it's supposed to turn back into snow all night and tomorrow. My dog is loving it though

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Almost looks like a xD!

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the xD is supposed to be a larger, more beefed xA; and it really is. Look at em side by side, and you'll see it.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
well, we're getting the lake effect in Chicago for now. We've had blowing snow all day and I had to go to work. SO I made it even on my track tires to work. No probs.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I got off work tonight myself, but it's a dent in the bank. If I don't work tomorrow, that makes the mod budget even less, and could possibly keep my 501's off my ride for at least another month! Noooooooo!!!

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steph, if you paid more attention to the forums, you'd know It's Ally's RS 3.0 xA, soon to be rebadged into an ist. She traded in her tC. I don't see the egg reference though....

I love that Kenstyle kit too, it sets the car off quite a bit!!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Steph, if you paid more attention to the forums, you'd know It's Ally's RS 3.0 xA, soon to be rebadged into an ist. She traded in her tC. I don't see the egg reference though....

I love that Kenstyle kit too, it sets the car off quite a bit!!
Holy crap I missed that.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, that's ok Steph. I understand. Too busy with them mini's I guess.... :p

Yeah, the xA has some serious wheel gap. We're going DF210's. I'm also looking into rear shocks that'll fit to compensate with the echo struts.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
nuts! the weather out here in AZ has been crazy too, it sprinkled for 10 minutes yesterday and it must be down in the high 40s tonight. KRAZY FREEZING. lol.... sorry just had to throw that in there.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uhhhhh.....yeah......40.........freezing.......Wow, you guys must be sipping your hot cocoa out there, and putting on your flannel shirts? LOL

Try high teens as a high. :D

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
look at that stud!! lol thats right, i used to be an arm model.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sweet!

BTW, It's now snowing again. Also, the forcast says it's supposed to be in the 40's early next week. Can we say CRAZY!?!?!?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
damn it so nice here today, all clear and you can see for miles and miles. well the city being flat kinda helps but man, its nice out

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
whats happening next weekend. lol i missed something... as i head to scionetics to find out...

look forward to meeting you jim.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts