Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Orange on is OK, first one is just too much.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The funny thing is that, that was the first thing I noticed too!!!
p.s. nice work!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Just think of all the money wasted if they were to get hit by someone, even to get hit at 10mph would ruin everything.

Even if they are Demo Vehicles. They still get driven some.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Padanky said:
Just think of all the money wasted if they were to get hit by someone, even to get hit at 10mph would ruin everything.

Even if they are Demo Vehicles. They still get driven some.
they are demo cars and i think they only get moved around the parking lot... they don't go anywhere else i don't think...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wow$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
276 Posts
it was probably more or less to show off the talent of the fiberglasser.... def. sick in that aspect but I agree overdone definitely...

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have seen both of these in person.. I seen the orange ones a few times it was even at our car show we threw here in Jax in August 05 not impressed with it but seen the purple one at Scion Exposed 2.0 in Miami and i liked it. but they both have great fiberglass work and all.

but the orange one i seen it in May 05 and then in August 05 and still had same problems wrong with it.. one of the subs in the back was blown and didnt have all the screens in it and some of the screens were not hooked up..

not sure about the purple one but the orange one is not street legal so they dont drive it.. the reasons i a was told that its not are the screen in the dash in front of the driver and the actual weight of the vehicle... but i think i could find better ways to spend $175,000

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.