Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HEY EVERYBODY!!guess wat?i got rear ended.yea.i was stopped behind a big ford explorer n i got rear ended n since it was rainin i got pushed into the ford.luckliy the frame isnt bent anywhere. and the rear crash bar is just pushed in on the right side.so im gettin a new fender.n thats like the only oem thing im gettin.since theres a bunch of body damage, im gettin a new body kit,a cf hood, new projector hl's,n mayb led taillights(dnt really need em).my box was the only car with real damage.just a busted tailight on the ford.yea.not gettin em yet but soon

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
that isn't a total? the rear quarter panel being crushed with other damamge usually means a total.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
What's with people crashing into boxes lately??!! :eek:
I dont know, Ive hit my fair share of boxes! :D
LOL!

Sorry to hear about the crash. It does seem that everyone is getting in crashes more and more unforatunely :(

scotty

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
id say its because there r more n more boxes being driven,that theyre are more accidents.iono.but yea.im ok.n everyone else involved is ok.but i did thnk at first it was a total.but then i seen that it was ok.i cnt drive it tho.cuz i dont have a headlight and the lining in the back was rubbing against the back tire.but that can be changed easily.i just dnt wanna drive a crashed up box.so.off to the body shop as soon as i order n get my parts.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Sorry to hear but glad your ok. I know what it's like having the box in the body shop been there done that and it sucks. At least you'll get a few more mods done. Good Luck.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm with Carl. The box in the body shop sucks. Best of luck to you and glad you are ok. Now lets fix that thing up right!:D

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
ScionScotty said:
I dont know, Ive hit my fair share of boxes! :D
LOL!

scotty
LOL. That's funny. It's good to hear that your xB isn't a total loss.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hotbox05 said:
that isn't a total? the rear quarter panel being crushed with other damamge usually means a total.
I was thinking the same thing, they normally total with similar damage. I'm guessing the bags not deploying kept it from totaling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.