Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooling Plates

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  polarproject 
#1 ·
I started thinking why would I pay $150.00 for cf nice but to much money! So I made some out of plastic and primed. If some one can make me a templet for regular grill I will start selling them! How about $40.00 + shipping. For the person that sends me the templet I will take money off price.:D
[/IMG]

Paul

See less See more
#2 ·
i want one!!!!! i've bee thinking about that grill for myself and i love how it looks in yellow so i' think i'm gonna get it. let me know when these are for sale. this thread will probably get locked cause you not a vendor but i do want one.

#3 ·
i here ya regards to cost, but remember that those cooling plates that go for $150.00 are made of Real Carbon Fiber and btw, carbon fibers are getting short in demand, not only that but you are getting quality parts from Motorfx/Fiberfx. gotta give props where props are due.;)

but if you got the material and time, cool. ;)

p.s.
shoot, is that the Carbon Fiber Cusco Bar! mang, mine is on its way as we speak all the way from Far East. thanks to www.NLMOTORING.com

#7 ·
ThunderGod said:
wheres EVILDAVE? im pretty sure he's already got the diamond plate cooling plate by now, and prolly in BLUE too! :D
HA I GOT IT OFF HIM AND I AM GOING TO USE IT AS A TEMPLET TO MAKE SOME OUT C/F OUT OF MY OLD SPLITER

#9 ·
ThunderGod said:
hey, like my kids always tell me..........SHARING IS CARING. :D
GOT TO PASS IT ON I MIGHT GET 2 OR 3 OUT OF THAT OL SPLITER ITS BIG

#11 ·
ThunderGod said:
OH BOY...... :D
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT SAY A WORD DO YOU LIKE C/F SHHHHHHHHHH

#12 ·
Make sure that you put more resin on the edge fibers or they will wick water and it will come apart from the inside. Thats a good idea and you get the recycler of the month award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.