Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
signal turns on in blue when I start car, goes off after I drive about quarter mile. When I start car car later, signal doesn't come on. Checked fluid, doesn't need, so what's up?

·
Registered
366 Posts
if it doesn't cool down all the way then it doesn't consider it cold????........I live in warm climate and don't think I ever see it except first thing in the morning for about a block and that is about it........

·
Registered
366 Posts
just it's quirky way of letting you know car has warmed up not having a temp gauge I guess. The blue one doesn't concern me....it's the red one coming on without warning I don't wanna see. Sux to not have oil pressure and water temp gauges for monitoring and catching stuff before critical stage. I can pull water temp on fon app bluetoothed to obdii reader i have and set up a lot of info from ecu on a few different screens on fon but oil pressure isn't one of the data options from ecu.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I want to drill dash to left of speedo and add oil pressure and water temp gauges but just haven't gotten around to that undertaking yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
signal turns on in blue when I start car, goes off after I drive about quarter mile. When I start car car later, signal doesn't come on. Checked fluid, doesn't need, so what's up?
The blue light just means it's cold and when the warms up it turns off and stays off. When it comes on red and stays on red that means you're overheating

1 - 7 of 7 Posts