Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice tC, not sure about the xB in the background though. ;)

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
That tC is lookin' sweet!! However, that xB...Needs about another 2" on that drop! Sheesh!! Nah, it's all good, your box is way hotter than mine anyways. Awesome stuff to meet one of the cool guys, aaaaaaaand that he drives a Scion!

I'm doing my best to persuade the people around here to pick up xB's....They're just not biting.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
that would have been a better choice than white for the RS tC. I would only get a tC in red. other colors are a bit boring despite we have a white tC at home too.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That tC is lookin' sweet!! However, that xB...Needs about another 2" on that drop! Sheesh!! Nah, it's all good, your box is way hotter than mine anyways. Awesome stuff to meet one of the cool guys, aaaaaaaand that he drives a Scion!

I'm doing my best to persuade the people around here to pick up xB's....They're just not biting.
I didnt get to talk to him really I just said "Badass Car" and he said thanks and then I say hey arent you the owner of fiveaxis and he smiled, shook my hand and said yes I am.
I wish it would go lower but if I dropped it two more inches it would not roll

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yeah, sweet ride. It actually looks to me like that car has the factory accessory ground effects. Possibly molded in to the bumper (which wouldn't really surprise me).

I talked to Troy VERY briefly at the Miami event. He seemed pretty cool. Too bad I don't remember a thing I said to him...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.