Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Chef for being honored as the Scion Evolution Member of the Year 2006! He was presented with his trophy today at the SE Kick Off Event at Five Axis.

This honor is well deserved by Andy. He's one of the nicest peeps I know and always has a warm welcome, a kind word and a sic Box.

Congrats Chef, you ROCK!!!!!!!

(file photo, not from the event)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thanks Taz.....It was great seeing my friends from Scinergy yesterday! Will hook up again soon. How about next weekend? or perhaps every weekend for the next 6 months or so? LMAO! The partys just getting started!

cyas

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thanks guys......I'll think about the move! LOL

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats Big Pimpin. Hey bro you're the man.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Thanks guys......I'll think about the move! LOL
I thought he said he'll think about the movie :D :D

"Now Playing- Chef: The Movie! Watch his wacky adventures as he goes from normal SE member to MEMBER OF THE YEAR! Rated PG-13 for suggestive themes"

·
Registered
991 Posts

"Now Playing- Chef: The Movie! Watch his wacky adventures as he goes from normal SE member to MEMBER OF THE YEAR! Rated PG-13 for suggestive themes"
LMAO! Funny stuff!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts

That scene at the beach party in the bikini tossing Johnny's shimp fries to that herd of seagulls, pure oscar comedy genius! :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
you gotta admit the butt floss was kinda sexy......come on you know ya liked it!LOL

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Congrats to ya. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.