Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations Andy for winning the "PIMP" award at Longo. Good choice guys and gals. Mr. PIMP goes above and beyond in the SCION WORLD. I would personally like to thank him for all the help and kindness from this man. I have never seen someone bend over backwards for you and not even know you. Also this man can cook some bomb a$$ food. If he ever says he is cookin you better be there. Once again bro congratulations Brotha from anotha motha love ya bro..

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Andy is one in a million. I've had the good fortune to be able to talk with him at length on several occasions. This is a man who makes our world a better place to be. I know this sounds like the guy died or something but I've learned that you should tell people how much you appreciate them when you can. Chef, you my friend, ROCK! Always a kind word, a helping hand, a big smile and a lighter if yours breaks. (thanks again) I still covet your sunroof though! :D

Congratulations!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Art, Andy isn't the "chef" anymore, and has taken over as "pimp"? CONGRATS Andy!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hey thanks for the Kind words all....I'm in this for the people, and have met and have some Great friends because of it! i may not show well, but i go well!
Back at ya Taz....got your back anytime bro, Congrats on the Big win!
You still owe me 89cents for the lighter though!

LMAO! Just kiddin bro!
Peace to all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.