Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone notice that alot of companies are buying the xb for their employees ? Ive seen at least 5 around town stickered up with company logos and are really catchy and cool looking. Must be fun to drive around for work in a xb .

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Yea, the reality company in my town has a toaster with a whole bunch of crap plastered on the side and back of it

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Oooh yeah I know what yall are talkin about. Square Donuts has quite a few just for their lil' store I believe by lookin' at the pic. Like 10! haha here's a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
When we have our local meets we go to a place called Stuft Pizza and they have a box all fixed up (painted with flames or something) for their pizza deliveries.

I do see a lot of xBs with company logos and I wouldn't be surprised to see the local post office switch from their old mail cars to xB's. LOL!!!!:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
the realty company that i just got my house through will pay ppl $150 a month to plater their vinyl on your xB or VW bug. and they pay for the vinyl, too.
not a bad deal. not for me, but not a bad deal.

·
Registered
167 Posts
man, I think I took that Square Donuts Pic!!!!!

My lava is the one on the left that you can barely see the top of.

I think they have 12 in all. They deliver all around Houston with them. A couple of their drivers own xB's as well.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
bdonscion said:
man, I think I took that Square Donuts Pic!!!!!

My lava is the one on the left that you can barely see the top of.

I think they have 12 in all. They deliver all around Houston with them. A couple of their drivers own xB's as well.
Yeah I took it off from the team scioneyed myspace site.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
My wife's real estate company has 3 PW xBs that are wrapped.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
If only they would...... it's not like the Postal Service isn't overdue for a vehicle makeover! :p
Now that would make me want to apply and work at the Post Office! LOL!!:D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
man, i was so mad when a xB passed me and i didnt have my camera with me. that xB is a taxi, i dont think its a RS-2 because the color is not yellow, its kinda like orange...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You have now all discovered why the Polar White is the best selling xB color.

Several companies have bought these from us. One guy owns a copy center and wants us to make the thing look like a big copier with the green light that goes across the roof and everything. I'll be working on that this spring I hope!

-Alex

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
You have now all discovered why the Polar White is the best selling xB color.

Several companies have bought these from us. One guy owns a copy center and wants us to make the thing look like a big copier with the green light that goes across the roof and everything. I'll be working on that this spring I hope!

-Alex
Gotta see pics when that's done!! Sounds like a fun project.:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.