Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Shayne and I'm a huge Toyota fan. Right now I got a 2000 2wd Tacoma that I turbod and modified. Customtacos.com is my home away from home. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada so its a slow process to bring one of these up but I've started making some contacts in the northern states. I was in Spokane a couple weeks ago and looked pretty close at the xb's and I really need one.

If anybody knows or could put me onto someone that has had some experience with importing into Canada it would sure help. Also I gota give my money to somebody at the dealership, so maybe someone knows someone and could get some comission on the sale. Thanks

Shayne

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it looks like a few different stories out there on how these come into Canada. The easiest is to get a US resident to purchase it then I buy it from them and bring it across as a used vehicle. Scion covinent say it can't be sold to a Canadian resident. Though I've found a couple dealerships that don't seem to care, and are happy to take my money. The quest continues...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.