Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
help lol

please anyone?? i think everyone with halo's would probably like to know how.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
well on the selfish side. i know now what my car will look like with the lights i ordered once they come in. thanks for that.

i recall a thread where a guy (sorry i dont remember who) pulled apart his projectors to paint them or something and i know once you do that you can get at the led inside the housing. all though i dont remember the thread location. try the SEARCH. unless their like every other chinese toy, cheap and breaks which youll probably have to replace and be aggravated.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
If someone sent me a set, I'd be happy to take them apart and do a full write-up. It doesn't look like it'd be too difficult to do.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chris

hey anyway you can give me that guys phone number in a pm or something i think it would look sick to put red LED's in them to match my side marker bulbs i have.

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
Just becarefull about putting in red. I thought about doing that also but emergency vehicles have a stedy burning red light when running "code 3" (Lights and sirens) so I don't think that CHP would like that to much if I had red lights on the front of the box. Know what I mean?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yah

well i was leaning more torwards green or red but ill have to check it out and see but thanks for the info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.